Monday 25 October 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #11: Trick or Treat










The subject of this week's photo hunt is Trick or Treat. Oh dear this is not really the image of myself that I want to portray. Last year my person made me up to be a pumpkin patch and here I am pumpkins and all. My friend Batty thought that it was a good opportunity to get in the on the trick or treat act so here we are. Oh dear I'll never be able to show my face again!

Come on y'all join in the photo hunt you know you want to its fun and the more people who do it the better.



Click the button for more information.



9 comments:

  1. Look at you. You look so cute. Love the bat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC - you have the cutest costume ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick or treat! hehe You look pawesome Kolo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny costume! Did the bat taste good? I tried to eat my acorn....

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you need is something covering your mouth and you could be Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil all at once. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, ha ha. Looks like Howloween and MArdi Gras all rolled inner one. Woof

    ReplyDelete

FOUNDING MEMBER