Friday 24 December 2010

WINNERS OF THE MONKEY COMPETITION

We drew the competition this morning. Each entrant was allocated a number corresponding to the order in which the comments were received. I wish you all could have won it always hurts me that I can only give prizes to one or two winners.

We used the random number generator http://www.random.org/

I drew the first winner and number 17 came out and so the first winner is Marshall Sheldon.

My brother Yaya drew the second winnet and number 2 came out so the second winner is Huntyr.

I will DM both winners and I need to you to please visit
http://www.owlandmonkeyhaven.co.uk/in-safe-hands-adoption-packages-form.asp?package=Bronze

and choose your monkey, then DM me on Twitter to tell me what monkey you have chosen, how you want your name on the certificate and the address you want it sent to.

CONGRATULATIONS to both winners and I am sorry to the rest of you I really wish you could all win. You can adopt a monkey at the haven if you wish to by following the link above and I may do another competition in a while so watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. Great job pal. It was fun contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats huntyr on urs win !kolo great contest hugs

    ReplyDelete

FOUNDING MEMBER